Fuel Cards in Denmark 2018 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Denmark.
Total fleet card volume rose by 4.5% in 2017 to total 809.8 million liters continuing the upward trend since 2013.
- The total number of service stations in Denmark decreased by 0.3% in 2017, bringing the total to 2,013 service stations.
- Over 11,000 new fuel cards will be issued during 2018 to 2022, totaling to 665,882 cards in the market. Of those cards 78.2% will be held by fleet vehicles and 21.8% CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volume will increase by 7.5% during 2018 to 2022, totaling 1.5 billion liters in 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Northern European Europe fuel card markets. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business. Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance. Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Northern European markets, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden.