The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our "Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Belgium - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Belgian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Belgian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Belgian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Belgian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Belgian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Belgian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Belgium -
- It provides historical values for the Belgian life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Belgian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Belgium.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Belgium and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Belgian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belgian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.