“Technological advancements are expected to drive the aircraft transparencies market growth.”
The aircraft transparencies market size is expected to grow from USD 1.4 billion in 2019 to USD 1.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. The smart glass includes electrochromic technology, which allows the light transmission property of the glass to be changed when the voltage is applied. In smart glass interactive windows, an electronically dimmable panel is installed between the inboard dust cover and outboard structural cabin window system, which contains a transparent electrochromic medium sandwiched between two thin glass plies. Window-seat controls allow passengers to change the amount of visible light transmitted through the medium as per their preference.
The windows application segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Windows is expected to be the fastest-growing application segments during the forecast period. Windows are crucial applications of aircraft transparencies. These windows are made of plexiglass material. The main purpose of aircraft windows is to equalize outside pressure with cabin pressure as well as provide passengers an exterior view. The demand for aircraft windows depends on the demand for aircraft and the type of aircraft produced. Although the price of aircraft windows remains the same for all aircraft types, the number of windows installed on an aircraft varies according to the aircraft type.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The commercial aviation segment is expected to lead the market for aircraft transparencies during the forecast period.
The commercial aviation sector has witnessed strong growth over the last few years. This growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing air travel, rise in disposable income of the middle-class population, and increased international trade and tourism across the globe.
The Asia Pacific aircraft transparencies market is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The aircraft transparencies market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR market during the forecast period. The rise in demand for Low-cost Carriers (LCCs) in the Asia Pacific region is one of the factors driving the growth of the aircraft transparencies market. The aviation industry is growing at a significant pace in the Asia Pacific region, mainly driven by increasing air passenger traffic. The increase in disposable income and growth in air passenger traffic have resulted in the growing demand for new aircraft deliveries in this region, which, in turn, boosts the demand for aircraft transparencies.
In-depth interviews were conducted with Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), marketing directors, other innovation & technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the aircraft transparencies marketplace.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 35%, Tier 2: 45%, and Tier 3: 20%
- By Designation: C-level Executives: 35%, Directors: 25%, and Others 40%
- By Region: North America: 45%, Europe: 20%, Asia Pacific: 30%, and RoW: 5%
The aircraft transparencies market comprises major solution providers such as PPG Industries (US), GKN Aerospace (UK), Saint-Gobain (France), Texstars (US), Nordam (US), GE Aviation (US), Lee Aerospace (US), and Llamas Plastics, Inc. (US). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the aircraft transparencies market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- The study covers the aircraft transparencies market and aims at estimating the market size and growth potential across different segments, such as end user, application, material, coating type, aircraft type, and region.
- The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will provide market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall aircraft transparencies market and its subsegments.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, challenges, and opportunities.