The report on the global healthcare cybersecurity market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global healthcare cybersecurity market to grow with a CAGR of 15.60% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on healthcare cybersecurity market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on healthcare cybersecurity market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global healthcare cybersecurity market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global healthcare cybersecurity market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for protecting patient’s and hospital’s data from cyber-attacks
- Rising cases of healthcare data breaches
- Lack of cybersecurity experts
- Technological advancement
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global healthcare cybersecurity market is segmented on the basis of deployment, type, and end user.
The Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market by Deployment
The Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market by Type
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- DDoS Mitigation
- Risk And Compliance Management
- Identity And Access Management
- Antivirus And Antimalware,
- Security Information And Event Management (SIEM)
- Other Types
The Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market by End User
- Medical Devices
- Research Laboratories
- Health Insurance
- Other End-users
The companies covered in the report include
- FireEye, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Kaspersky Lab
- McAfee, LLC
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the healthcare cybersecurity market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the healthcare cybersecurity market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global healthcare cybersecurity market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.