This report elaborates Sweden’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the country’s power market regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects are provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2010 to 2018, forecast for the next 12 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participants and SWOT analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identify key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.