A total of 387 planned and announced offshore crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations globally during 2019 to 2025. Among these, 154 represent the number of planned projects with identified development plans and 233 represent the number of early-stage announced projects that are undergoing conceptual studies and are expected to get approval for development. In terms of number of offshore projects globally, the UK leads among countries with 14 planned and 31 announced projects. Norway follows with 16 planned and 26 announced projects.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry during 2019 to 2025
- Planned and announced projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
- Details of key planned and announced crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned and announced projects in the global offshore industry
- Keep abreast of key planned and announced production upstream projects in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production outlook
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects.