The report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis & Business Outlook for 2019 on the World’s Top 5 Business Jet manufacturers. The report analyzes as to how the key industry OEMs are positioned, based on their Strengths & Weaknesses, and are gearing up for the highly dynamic & rapidly evolving market landscape with reference to the emerging Opportunities and potential Threats. The report also provides an analysis of key trends, issues & challenges likely to shape the industry’s future, outlining potential growth opportunities & projecting market outlook as well as demand growth projections for the near to medium horizon.
Global Business Jet market has been making a steady comeback while facing headwinds in a difficult & challenging market environment with a difficult & uncertain global macroeconomic environment marked by ongoing trade wars, regional issues like BREXIT and the volatility in global crude oil prices driven largely by supply side forces. The IMF has already projected a slowdown of the world economy in 2019 & 2020 in its latest outlook owing primarily to ongoing global trade wars & other macroeconomic challenges as well as regional issues.
The Business Aviation industry, however, has shown resilience over the past decade and the industry is inching towards a resurgence as indicated by an improvement in order intake registered by the industry OEMs, with the book to bill ratios across OEMs reaching parity level accompanied by an amelioration in order backlog position along with stabilization of inventory & prices in the used jets market. The aircraft utilization levels across most operators & users, however, remain at a pretty good level, thereby, driving the requirements & revenues from aircraft service & aftermarket activity for the industry. The Introduction of a string of new business jet programs, which have just entered service and/or are likely to enter service in 2019 & 2020; led by Gulfstream’s G500 & G600, Bombardier’s Global 7500 & 8000, Cessna Citation Longitude and Embraer’s Praetor 500 & 600; is likely to stimulate demand growth over near term. Further, regulatory mandates, like the FAA’s upcoming ADS-B requirement and other aircraft upgrades are likely to drive the aircraft modernization & upgrade activity over near term while driving some replacement demand as well, translating into an overall fillip for the industry value chain.
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
- Key Decision-Makers
- Program & Procurement Managers
- Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies
- Industry OEMs & Technology/Other Solutions Providers
- Suppliers, Vendors, Sales & Distribution Channels and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain
- MRO Service Providers, Associated Equipment Manufacturers & Technology Solutions Providers
- Existing & Potential Investors
- Industry & Company Analysts
- M&A Advisory Firms
- Strategy & Management Consulting Firms
- PE Firms, Venture Capitalists and Financing & Leasing Companies
- Researchers and all those associated with the industry in general
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- Quick Macro View and Big Picture Analysis
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis for Strategic Planning Process
- Quality & Reliability backed by over a decade of Research and Coverage of the Industry
- Detailed Analysis on Engine Manufacturers
- Visual Representation enabling Easy Comprehension
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format for Quick Application
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images, Graphs & Infographics