Global urea capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the upcoming years from around 210 mtpa in 2018 to more than 300 mtpa by 2030. Around 91 planned and announced urea plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia, Africa and the Former Soviet Union (FSU) over the upcoming years. Dangote Industries Ltd, Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd, and Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd are the top three companies by planned capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global urea capacity outlook by region
- Urea planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major urea producers globally
- Global urea capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand key trends in the global urea industry
- Understand regional urea supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global urea industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario.