"Global LNG Regasification Industry Outlook to 2023 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals", is a comprehensive report on the global LNG regasification industry. The report provides terminal name, operator name and design LNG regasification processing capacity for all active, planned, announced, suspended, and decommissioned LNG regasification terminals in the world by region and country for the period 2013-2023. Planned and announced (new build) LNG regasification terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions by region and key countries in a region has also been included. The report provides global and regional new-build LNG regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2019 to 2023. The report also provides information on LNG trade movements and average import prices globally by key countries. Further, the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at the regional level, wherever available.
- Updated information on all active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally with start year up to 2023
- Provides capacity data by regasification terminals from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
- Provides key details such as terminal name, operator name, terminal status for all active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned and announced (new-build) regasification terminals till 2023
- Latest developments and contracts related to regasification terminals, wherever available.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of capacity data
- Assess key regasification terminals data of your competitors.