The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Nectars (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Global Nectars market covering 23 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
Nectars - Diluted fruit/vegetable juice and pulp, to which sweetening agents (e.g. sugar, honey, syrups and/or sweeteners) need to be added for the purposes of production, permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives may be added.Includes coconut water where the product is not 100% pure coconut water and juice content percentage is between 25-99.9%. 100% pure coconut water products are included in the juice category.
Excludes concentrates which when reconstituted conform to the definition of nectars above; these are included in squash/syrups. Also excludes carbonated products, carbonated nectars and nectars products marketed as baby juices.
Nectars market in Global registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.58% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of USD 25,710.45 Million in 2017, an increase of 2.07% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2013, when it grew by 4.99% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it fell by -9.81% over 2014.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Nectars.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global’s Nectars (Soft Drinks) Market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Nectars (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Nectars (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.