The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Global Hot Tea market covering 23 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Tea - covers "true" teas (i.e. those based on the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant). In practice this means Black Teas, Green Teas, and Flavored and Scented teas (such as jasmine tea, earl grey tea or teas flavoured with blends of fruit, spices or herbs). Also includes infusions based on fruits, flowers and herbs and blends of real tea with fruits, herbs and also other tea variants such as Rooibos tea, Mate tea, Mugicha (roasted barley tea), Oolong, Gunpowder, White and Yellow Tea.
Includes both off-trade and on-trade. While off-trade includes sales from all off-trade channels, On-trade - includes all tea available for immediate consumption at quick service restaurants, offices (from vending machines) and other on-premise outlets.
Global Hot Tea market registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.99% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of USD 58,260.61 Million in 2017, an increase of 6.85% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 6.85% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it fell by -4.54% over 2014.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Hot Tea and its variants Black Specialty Tea, Black Standard Tea, Fruit and Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Tea Pods & Other Tea.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global’s Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.