Global Still Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Global Still Wine market covering 23 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
Still Wine - During fermentation the yeasts consume the sugar and turn it into alcohol, a byproduct of this process is carbon dioxide. If the carbon dioxide is allowed to escape the wine is referred to as still. Includes all white, red and ros? still wines.
Still Wine market in Global registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.72% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of USD 2,57,250.41 Million in 2017, an increase of 5.47% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2013, when it grew by 5.48% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it fell by -6.94% over 2014. The fastest growing segment of the Still Wine market in Global between the year 2012 and 2017 was Red Wine which registered a CAGR of 3.91%. The weakest performing segment of the market was White Wine with a CAGR of -1.16%. In 2017 Red Wine segment in Global Still Wine market accounted for a major share of 60.28%, while White Wine stood in second position representing 31.68% of the market’s 2017 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Still Wine and its variants Red Wine, Rose Wine & White Wine.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global’s Still Wine (Wines) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Still Wine (Wines) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Still Wine (Wines) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.