The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a duo pot, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
"Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept - Wider Opportunities for a Stackable Duo Pot" uses GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in the UK, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, and the US by Dr. Pawpaw for its two-in-one lip sugar scrub and original balm, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
- Discusses the key features and packaging benefits of the stackable duo pot used for a lip scrub and balm.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData’s TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this convenient pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons To Buy
- Use GlobalData’s Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.