The latest report offers in depth analysis of the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. The key player assesses that the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) market will generate revenues of $25.31 bn in 2019.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you now.
The 234-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. In this brand new report, you find 239 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Global oil & gas automation & control systems market forecasts from 2019-2029
239 tables, charts, and graphs examining the oil & gas automation & control systems market
Forecasts for 6 oil & gas automation & control systems by technology –
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Other systems.
Forecasts for oil & gas automation & control systems sectors –
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Profiles of the leading 12 companies within the oil & gas automation & control systems industry
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International
- Siemens AG.
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Cameron International Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- General Electric
A PEST analysis of the political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market.
The report delivers considerable added value by answering the following questions
- How is the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry? What are the market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of each automation and control technology in 2019, 2024 and 2029?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- What is the market share of sales for each region for automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry and how will it evolve between 2019 and 2029?
- What will the sales by sector (up, mid or downstream) of automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry between 2019 and 2029?
- Who are the leading companies in this market?
- What restraints to the growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
- What drivers of growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
- Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the oil & gas automation & control systems market value chain.
- Oil & gas supermajors
- Engineering companies
- Oilfield service providers
- Manufacturers of DCS, PLC, SIS, SCADA or MES systems
- Operators of offshore and onshore oil & gas fields;
- Companies specialising in enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
- Oil & gas analysts
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies