This latest report assesses that marine seismic equipment and acquisition market will reach $5.39bn in 2019. This report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the sector and its dynamics. It will be useful for stakeholders already involved in the marine seismic sector, or for those wishing to understand and appreciate the trajectory and state-of-play of a sector of growing importance to the global energy industry. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Marine Seismic Market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 169 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 215-page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global marine seismic market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
169 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Marine Seismic.
Marine seismic market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
Marine seismic equipment market provides a forecast from 2019-2029 for:
- 3D Seismic Vessels and Equipment.
- Seismic Streamers and Associated Command and Control Systems.
- 4D Seismic Equipment.
- Seismic Sources and Associated Coordination Systems.
- 2D Seismic Vessels and Equipment.
Marine seismic acquisition market provides forecast from 2019-2029 for:
- Multi-Client Seismic Acquisition
- Proprietary Seismic Acquisition
- 3D Seismic Acquisition (3D, 4D, WAZ)
- Ocean-Bottom Seismic (OBS) Acquisition (3C, 4C, PRM)
- 2D Seismic Acquisition
- Shallow Water Data Acquisition
- Deep Water Data Acquisition
- Ultra-deep Data Acquisition
Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Market Forecasts from 2019-2029 for the regions including:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Company profiles for the leading 14 Marine Seismic companies
- Seabird Exploration Co.
- Polarcus Ltd
- Geo Marine Survey Systems
- Seismic Equipment
- Fairfield Geotechnologies
- Electromagnetic GeoServices ASA
- Agile Seismic
- Dolphin Geophysical
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the marine seismic value chain
- Seismic vessel operators
- Multi-client survey companies
- Oil and gas companies with upstream operations
- Fund managers for energy practices at banks
- Energy practice legal professionals
- Seismic vessel constructors
- Marine seismic equipment manufacturers
- Seismic data processing companies,
- FPSO providers,
- Mobile offshore drilling unit providers,
- Engineering companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies