“Increasing use of mold release agents in various applications is expected to drive the mold release agents market.”
The mold release agents market is estimated to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2019 to USD 2.5 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.0%. It is largely driven by the increasing use of mold release agents in various applications such as die-casting, PU molding, composite molding, concrete, rubber molding, and wood composite & panel pressing. Mold release agents enhance productivity, extend the life of die or mold, improve the surface quality, and reduce scrap and defect rates of molded products, thereby adding value to molded products.
“Water-Based mold release agents are expected to be the fastest-growing product type segment of the mold release agents market, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024.”
The water-based mold release agents segment is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of value during the forecast period. The growing concern towards the use of environmentally friendly products properties to release materials from the mold easily have driven its growth. In addition, lack of VOC and their non-flammable nature are important driving factors.
“Composite molding application segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate, between 2019 and 2024.”
The composite molding application segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024. This is owing to the increasing demand for composites in aerospace, windmill blades, appliances, and marine due to the low weight.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Rising demand from die-casting, rubber molding, plastic molding, and concrete manufacturing is likely to drive the demand for mold release agents in APAC.”
The APAC mold release agents market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The growing production of composites, plastics, concrete, PU, and die-casting in China and increasing urbanization and industrialization are driving the mold release agents market in the region. In addition, the presence of major manufacturers such as Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Daikin Industries Ltd. (Japan), and TAG Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd. (India) has positively influenced the demand trend for mold release agents in the region.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 46%, Tier 2 - 31%, and Tier 3 - 23%
- By Designation: C-Level - 46%, Director Level - 27%, and Others - 27%
- By Region: North America - 33%, Europe - 27%, APAC - 27%, South America - 7%, Middle East & Africa - 6%
The key players profiled in the report include as Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Chem-Trend L.P. (US), LANXESS Group (Germany), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Croda International Plc (UK), Daikin Industries Ltd. (Japan), McGee Industries, Inc. (US), Michelman, Inc. (US), Miller-Stephenson, Inc. (US), Marbocote Limited (UK), TAG Chemicals GmbH (Germany), and LORD Corporation (US).
- This report segments the market for mold release agents on the basis of product type, application, and region, and provides estimations for the overall market size across various regions. A detailed analysis of key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, expansions, agreements, and acquisitions associated with the market for mold release agents market.
Reasons To Buy this Report
- This research report is focused on various levels of analysis industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together provide an overall view on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the mold release agents market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on mold release agents offered by top players in the global market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the mold release agents market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets ? the report analyzes the markets for mold release agents across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, and recent developments in the global mold release agents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the mold release agents market