This report reviews both global and regional ionic liquids markets for different end-use industries. The report analyzes the current market status and trends and provides growth forecasts for the five-year period of 2019 to 2024. The analysis also discusses R&D issues, including global regulatory scenarios and other commercialization hurdles. Additionally, this comprehensive report examines technology developers/manufacturers of biodegradable stents, their products and technologies and geographical product presence where data are available.
This report analyzes the global ionic liquids market based on the following application industries -
- Solvents and catalysts.
- Electrochemical devices.
- Separation processes.
- Metal finishing’s.
Further, the global ionic liquids market has been studied based the following major markets -
- North America:
- The U.S.
- Rest of the World (ROW)
As the global IL industry is highly R&D intensive, the sales of ionic liquids for all kinds of advanced R&D purposes have been considered during total revenue calculations.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The report offers a detailed patent analysis with information on the strategic initiatives of market players within the past five years.
Specifically excluded from the study are detailed reviews on ionic liquid process equipment and suppliers of process equipment.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 40 tables
- An overview of the global markets and applications of ionic liquids
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A look into milestones in the history of ionic liquids and discussion of current events within the industry
- Explanation of characteristics of ionic liquids such as low vapor pressure, stability, and environment friendliness
- Description of commercial ionic liquids production technologies
- Information on ionic liquids as a sustainable replacement of traditional organic solvents used in many industrial applications
- Coverage of supply and sourcing issues, latest development, commercialization hurdles, market trend, and demand side analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the suppliers of different types of ionic liquids, including Air Products and Chemicals Inc., BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Honeywell UOP and Merck KGaA