The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The fluoroscopy equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.”
The fluoroscopy equipment market is projected to reach USD 7.11 billion by 2024 from USD 5.75 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.4%. Growth in the fluoroscopy equipment market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, advantages of FPDs over image intensifiers, the use of fluoroscopy in pain management, reimbursement cuts for analog radiography systems, and awareness programs, conferences, and funding activities. However, the risk of radiation exposure is expected to limit market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
“The fixed C-arms segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018.”
On the basis of product, the fluoroscopy equipment market is segmented into fixed C-arms, fluoroscopy systems, and mobile C-arms. The fixed C-arms segment accounted for the largest share of the fluoroscopy equipment market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing use of fluoroscopic imaging for diagnosis and interventional procedures and technological advancements in fixed C-arms.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The diagnostic applications segment will continue to dominate the fluoroscopy equipment market during the forecast period.”
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diagnostic applications and surgical applications. The diagnostic applications market is further segmented into cardiology, gastroenterology, urology & nephrology, and other diagnostic applications (orthopedics, neurology, and gynecology), while the surgical applications market is further segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and other surgical applications (urologic surgeries, endobronchial and thoracic surgeries, and maxillofacial surgeries). The diagnostic applications segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the wide use of fluoroscopic imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as cardiac disorders, digestive diseases, and kidney diseases; rising geriatric population; and the high burden of CVDs.
“The fluoroscopy equipment market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.”
Geographically, the fluoroscopy equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the growing geriatric population in Japan and China and the healthcare reforms and government initiatives & investments in several APAC countries.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 55%, Tier 2: 20%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C-level: 35%, Director-level: 25%, and Others: 40%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 40%, and RoW – 15%
Major players in this market include Siemens Healthineers (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Philips (Netherlands), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Ziehm Imaging (Germany), Canon Medical Systems (Japan), Hitachi (Japan), Carestream Health (US), Hologic (US), Lepu Medical Technology (China), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), and ADANI Systems (Belarus).
- This report studies the fluoroscopy equipment market based on product, application, and region.
- The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth. It analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the market and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Furthermore, the report analyzes micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends and forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regions and respective countries.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- This report focuses on various levels of analysis industry trends, market share of top players, and company profiles, which together form basic views and analyze the competitive landscape, emerging segments of the fluoroscopy equipment market, and high-growth regions and their drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market and garner greater market shares.