Meat Global Industry Almanac 2014-2023
Global Meat industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The meat market consists of the retail sales of ambient meat, chilled raw packaged meat - processed, chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts, cooked meats - counter, cooked meats - packaged, fresh meat (counter) and frozen meat. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The global meat market had total revenues of $924,753.3m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 85,747 million kilograms in 2018.
- The global meat market was driven by the robust performance of the emerging economies such as India and Indonesia.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global meat market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global meat market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global meat market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global meat market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global meat market?