Hybrid & Electric Cars Global Industry Guide 2014-2023
Global Hybrid & Electric Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global hybrid & electric cars Market. Includes Market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Market growth trends and leading companies.
- The hybrid and electric cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new electric and hybrid passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
- The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold.
- The electric cars segment refers to all-electric vehicles only, namely Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs).
- The hybrid cars segment refers to all types of hybrid electric cars such as plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), Extended Range Electric Vehicles (EREVs) and standard Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs). Other alternative fuel vehicles (e.g. LPG or Hydrogen fuel cell) are not included.
- Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The global Hybrid & Electric Cars market had total revenues of $134.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- Hybrid had the highest volume in the global Hybrid & Electric Cars market in 2018, with a total of 3,318.3 thousand units, equivalent to 70.8% of the market’s overall volume. In comparison, Electric had a volume of 1,367.0 thousand units in 2018, equating to 29.2% of the market total.
- Only a few countries worldwide have developed an extensive network of charging stations. The most prominent examples are the US, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and Japan, all of which are lucrative markets.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hybrid & electric cars Market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hybrid & electric cars Market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hybrid & electric cars Market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hybrid & electric cars Market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global hybrid & electric cars Market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global hybrid & electric cars Market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hybrid & electric cars Market?
- How has the Market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global hybrid & electric cars Market?