The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Irish skincare sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms, in 2018. The category is also expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. ’Hypermarkets & supermarkets’ is the leading channel for distribution of skincare products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging. L`Oreal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag and Unilever are the leading players in the sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Skincare sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Irish skincare sector is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023
- Facial care is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Irish skincare sector
- Facial care category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
- L`Oreal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag and Unilever are the top three players in the sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Irish skincare sector
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.