The ophthalmic equipment market is estimated to have reached $51 bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. In 2019, Vision Care Products segment held the biggest market share in the ophthalmic equipment market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 238-page report you will receive 109 tables and 94 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 238-page report provides clear detailed insight into the ophthalmic equipment market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Product Type:
- Vision Care Products
- Ophthalmology Surgical Devices
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Vision Care Products Subsegment:
- Contact Lenses: Soft Contact Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses (RGP), Hybrid Contact Lenses
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Ophthalmology Surgical Devices Subsegment:
- Cataract Surgical Devices: Intraocular Lenses (IOLS), Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices (OVDS), Phacoemulsification Devices, Cataract Surgical Lasers, Iol Injectors
- Vitreoretinal Surgical Devices: Vitreoretinal Packs, Vitrectomy Machines, Photocoagulation Lasers, Illumination Devices, Vitrectomy Probes, Vitreoretinal Surgery Instruments and Kits
- Refractive Surgical Devices: Femtosecond Lasers, Excimer Lasers, Other Refractive Surgical Lasers
- Glaucoma Surgical Devices: Glaucoma Drainage Devices (GDDS), Microinvasive Glaucoma Surgical Devices, Others
- Ophthalmic Microscopes
- Ophthalmic Accessories: Surgical Instruments and Kits, Ophthalmic Forceps, Ophthalmic Spatulas, Ophthalmic Tips and Handles, Ophthalmic Scissors, Macular Lenses, Ophthalmic Cannulas, Other Ophthalmic Accessories
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices Subsegment:
- Optical Coherence Tomography Scanners
- Fundus Cameras
- Perimeters/Visual Field Analyzers
- Autorefractors and Keratometers
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems: Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound, Ophthalmic B-Scan Ultrasound, Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biomicroscopes, Ophthalmic Pachymeters
- lit Lamps
- Wavefront Aberrometers
- Optical Biometry Systems
- Corneal Topography Systems
- Chart Projectors
- Specular Microscopes
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by End-User:
- Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Centres
Ophthalmic Equipment Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by regional and national market:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe: U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA: Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA
Profiles of the selected leading companies:
- BAUSCH + LOMB Incorporated
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Essilor International S.A.
- HOYA Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Vision
- NIDEK CO., LTD.
- STAAR Surgical Company
- Topcon Corporation
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Qualitative analysis covering factors that drive and restrain the market, as well as trends and opportunities.
Key questions answered by this report:
- How is the Ophthalmic Equipment market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Ophthalmic Equipment market dynamics?
- How will each Ophthalmic Equipment submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much Sales will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will market shares of each Ophthalmic Equipment submarket develop from 2019-2029?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Ophthalmic Equipment submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2019-2029?
- Will leading national Ophthalmic Equipment markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which nation will lead the market in 2029?