A combined value of US$3.9 billion in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) was announced in Q1 2019. This was a substantial decrease of 75% from the US$15.9 billion in M&A deals announced in the previous quarter. The number of M&A deals also decreased by 13%, from 116 deals in Q4 2018 to 101 in Q1 2019. A year-on-year comparison shows an increase of 7% in the number of deals and a decrease of 47% in value, compared with Q1 2018, when there were 94 deals worth a combined value of US$7.4 billion.
The report "Quarterly Equipment and Services M&A Deals Review - Q1 2019", is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the equipment and services oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the equipment and services oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&As in the equipment and services oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas equipment and services industry.