Publishing Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Publishing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 publishing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,42,742.0 million in 2018 to the global publishing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.7% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,32,895.2 million in 2023, with a CAGR of -1.4% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the publishing industry, with market revenues of $61,263.4 million in 2018. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $25,273.1 and $21,277.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the publishing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $57,004.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $23,260.4 and $19,036.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 publishing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 publishing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 publishing market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 publishing market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 publishing market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 publishing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 publishing market?