BNP Paribas is a banking and financial services provider. It offers a range of retail and commercial banking solutions. The group is headquartered in Paris and has an international operational presence across EMEA, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
BNP has launched several innovation initiatives, established innovation centers, and signed partnerships to develop new ideas in collaboration with other players in the fintech landscape.
The company has also launched various accelerator programs, with a key focus on fintech and insurtech startups that specialize in the creation of AI-based banking solutions. By engaging and collaborating with these disruptive startups, BNP aims to be at the forefront of digital transformation.
This report provides information and insights into BNP Paribas’ fintech activities, including details of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator/incubation programs; an overview of its technology initiatives; insight into each initiative; and details of its estimated ICT budget and major ICT contracts.
- Since 2015, BNP Paribas has launched several initiatives to encourage innovation and equip its employees with digital skills. These include the “Code of Conduct,” a startup collaboration program; International Hackathon, a startup competition; and Robotization, a dedicated program to leverage robotic process automation technology.
- In order to identify disruptive fintech startups across the US, Asia, and Europe, BNP Paribas has launched several in-house accelerator programs and partnered with various third-party accelerators. To date, BNP has accelerated more than 130 fintech startups through these programs.
- Mobile, e-commerce, AI, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and blockchain are the key technology themes under focus for BNP Paribas.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into BNP Paribas’ fintech operations.
- Explore the group’s fintech strategies and investment portfolio.
- Learn about BNP Paribas’ product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.