The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global butadiene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 16 mtpa in 2018 to more than 20 mtpa by 2023. More than 31 planned and announced butadiene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia, Former Soviet Union and the Middle East over the next five years. TPC Group Inc, Carbon Holdings and Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global butadiene capacity outlook by region
- Global butadiene capacity outlook by country
- Butadiene planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major butadiene producers globally
- Global butadiene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global butadiene capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned butadiene plants globally
- Understand regional butadiene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global butadiene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of butadiene capacity data.