Within the next six years, the global marketplace for robotics will almost triple, accelerating from $98bn in 2018 to surpass $275bn by 2025. The robotics industry will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16% between 2018 and 2025, with annual growth peaking at 17% in 2022.
The next five years will see rapid growth in cloud-based robot services for armies of installed robots and for robots hired on an as-needed basis, especially by small and medium-sized enterprises, triggering new demand drivers. Despite concern over the future of human jobs and identity, momentum is unlikely to stall for at least the next five years as organizations globally seek boosts to sagging productivity in manufacturing and services across both the public and private sectors.
Growth is being driven by robots becoming progressively cheaper, smarter, more flexible and easier to train. That in turn is making it easier for robots to infiltrate new industries and drive new use cases. Robot proliferation is only just beginning. Say’s law - which states that supply creates its own demand - is revving up ever faster. Industrial robot densities across the world will grow as factory automation accelerates, especially in China.
Meanwhile, improvements in technology and the redefinition of robots as connected artificial intelligence agents will increase the proliferation of robots in the factory, in the office, on the roads, in the skies, and at home.
The report "Robotics - Thematic Research", provides an overview of the global robotics market, highlighting the leading players across segments like software components, hardware components, and robot manufacturers, as well as identifying key emerging players.
- This report focuses on the global robotics industry.
- It highlights the main trends that will shape the robotics market over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It provides a clear value chain of the theme.
- It provides data on overall market size and growth forecasts, information on key mergers and acquisitions, and a timeline to highlight key milestones in the evolution of the robotics theme.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides an overview of the global robotics market, highlighting the leading players across segments like software components, hardware components, and robot manufacturers, as well as identifying key emerging players.
- It provides growth forecasts for the global robotics industry and information on merger and acquisition activity.
- The value chain splits the robotics industry into three core segments: robot manufacturers, robot brains, and robotic components.