The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global agricultural industry is currently undergoing a massive transformation, owing to the implementation of smart farming solutions such as agriculture drones and robots, that makes farming profitable by focusing on site-specific planning and variable rate application along with autonomous operations. The proliferation of robotics and automation in agriculture is fundamentally driven by factors such as the exponentially rising demand for global food production, depleting resources, shrinking arable lands, and increasing shortage of manual labor in agriculture. With the help of government support and associated initiatives by the governing bodies across the world, research institutions have been able to drive extensive innovation in the field of agricultural drones and robots. Moreover, private players have customized their business models to suit the industry and provide the customers with flexibility to apply these smart farming technologies in their daily farming activities. As a result, the agriculture drones and robots industry is anticipated to progress due to the impending need for more convenient and smart farming solutions than the traditional methods.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The market research study offers a wide perspective of the different types of agriculture drones and robots, different applications of agriculture drones, different farming environments in which robots operate, different types of farm produce the robots operate for, and different business models in which the robots are offered in the market. The study also analyzes their impact on the agriculture sector by providing critical insights into the direction of its future expansion. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
This report has been designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the agriculture drones and robots market:
- What is the expected global agriculture drones and robots market size in terms of value during the period 2017-2028?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the different types of agriculture robots such as milking robots, weeding robots, harvesting and picking robots, autonomous robot tractors, and other robots?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the agriculture robots operating in different farming environment including indoor farming and outdoor farming?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the agriculture robots operating for different types of farm produce including livestock produce, fruits and vegetables, field crops, and other produce types?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by agriculture robots when they are offered as per different business models including Agriculture Robot-as-a-Product (ARaaP) and Agriculture Robot-as-a-Service (ARaaS)?
- Which geographical region is the largest market for global agriculture robots’ market?
- What is the expected future scenario and the revenue generated by different geographical regions and countries in the agriculture robots market such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different types of agriculture robots such as milking robots, weeding robots, harvesting and picking robots, autonomous robot tractors, and other robots in different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the agriculture drones and robots market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What are the different regulations present in different countries regarding the usage of agriculture drones?
- What are the relevant patents in this market and their classifications based on inventor type, robot type, agriculture application, and filed status?
- What are the major promising trends in global agriculture drones and robots market based on patent analysis?
- How is the adoption scenario, related opportunities and challenges associated with agriculture drones and robots?
- When are the autonomous robot tractors expected to be commercialized and what are the expected related trends in the consecutive years?
- Which are the different consortiums and associations present in the agriculture drones and robots market, and what is their role in this market?
- What is the market share of leading players in the global milking robots market?
- What are the market dynamics of the global agriculture drones and robots market including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities?
- What has been the investment and funding landscape in the global agriculture drones and robots market?
- What will be the major market driving trends for agriculture robots in terms business model, market consolidation, new product offerings, regulations?
- What is the SWOT analysis for leading companies in agriculture drones and robots market?
The report is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by drone type, applications of drones, drone in regions, robot type, farming environment, farm produce, business model, and robots in region. The report highlights the key driving and restraining forces for this market as well as the market opportunities for agriculture drones and robots. In the extensive primary research process undertaken for this study, the primary sources further include industry experts and key executives from prominent companies and organizations in the agriculture drones and robots industry.
Moreover, the report consists of a comprehensive analysis of agriculture drones and robots market for different geographical regions. The agriculture drones and robots market holds a prominent share in various countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). Each geographical region analysis details individual driving and restraining forces acting in the market in addition to the key players from that particular region.