The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cloud enablement refers to the use of IT infrastructure and/or services in order to leverage a flexible, scalable and on-demand IT environment. Cloud enablement has emerged as the dominant model for delivering and maintaining enterprise IT resources - including hardware, software, platforms and app development tools. It provides users with a scalable, elastic, and on-demand approach to consuming IT, which is significantly more flexible, resource efficient and cost effective compared to traditional IT.
Driven by global market pressures surrounding security, performance, efficiency, and capability, the cloud enablement marketplace brings together a wide array of players spanning global hyper-scale public cloud players, server and networking hardware vendors, telecom operators, and software technology providers.
"Cloud Enablement: Market Dynamics and Opportunities", a new Global Outlook Report, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of cloud enablement technology and services market trends and strategies.
- Cloud enablement from a networking sense means that your connectivity to the cloud should be dynamic, automatic, and customizable on a per-app and per-cloud basis.
- Security is an integral element in cloud enablement for both regulatory reasons and to facilitate data privacy and integrity.
- Direct connect services allow enterprise clients to quickly establish pre-configured connections to major cloud providers.
- Framework, definition, and market drivers and inhibitors of the cloud enablement market.
- History of cloud computing, and definition of hybrid cloud data center.
- Marquee cloud enablement use cases.
- Summary of key findings and opportunities in the cloud enablement market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of the cloud enablement market trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key cloud enablement market trends and telco strategies.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors, and other technology and telecom industry players better position to seize growth opportunities in the evolving cloud enablement market.