The global human microbiome therapeutics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 60.2% in the first half of the forecast period. The global human microbiome therapeutics market is estimated to reach $1bn in 2024.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 250-page report you will receive 106 tables and 47 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 250-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global human microbiome therapeutics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market forecast from 2019-2029
Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market revenue forecast 2019-2029 by Sector:
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Dermatological Conditions
- Other Disorders
Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market revenue forecast 2019-2029 by Region:
- EU5: Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain
- Rest of the World
The human microbiome market revenue forecast 2019-2029 for the US, EU5 and Japan markets are further broken down by sector.
This report discusses the top 20 companies in the human microbiome therapeutics market:
- 4D Pharma
- AOBiome Therapeutics
- C3J Therapeutics
- Caelus Health
- Enterome Bioscience
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Finch Therapeutics/Crestovo
- IGEN BIOTECH GROUP
- Intrexon Corporation
- MaaT Pharma
- MatriSys Biosystem
- Microbiome Therapeutics LLC
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- Second Genome
- Seres Therapeutics
- Synthetic Biologics
- Vedanta Biosciences
This report discusses collaborations and acquisition, recent developments, drugs developments and key pipeline products
This report lists and discusses the main pipeline products in these main sectors: gastrointestinal disorders submarket, metabolic disorders submarket, infectious diseases submarket, dermatological disorders submarket and other disorders submarket.
Qualitative analysis of the human microbiome therapeutics market in the form of a SWOT Analysis.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- How is the market for human microbiome therapeutics evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the human microbiome therapeutics market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of the submarkets for gastrointestinal disorders, infectious diseases, metabolic diseases, dermatological conditions, and other disorders from the overall human microbiome therapeutics market?
- How will each of the submarket segments within the human microbiome therapeutics market grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will the market shares for each of the submarkets within the human microbiome therapeutics market develop from 2019 to 2029?
- Which submarkets will be the main driver of growth in the overall market from 2019 to 2029?
- How will the regional market shares in the human microbiome therapeutics market change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?