Global xylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 60 mtpa in 2018 to more than 95 mtpa by 2023. Around 40 planned and announced xylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next five years. Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) Co Ltd, ChengHong Holding Group Co Ltd and Zhejiang Hengyi Group Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global xylene capacity outlook by region
- Global xylene capacity outlook by country
- Xylene planned and announced plants details
- Global xylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major xylene producers globally
- Global xylene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global xylene capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned xylene plants globally
- Understand regional xylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global xylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of xylene capacity data.