Defense ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Hardware Market
Published: Feb 2013 - Pages: 14 - Publisher: Kable - Report code: ASDR-48479
This report contains a product-by-product market size and forecast for spend on hardware, including desktop PCs, portable PCs, servers, consumables, storage and network equipment within UK defense.
The scope of hardware markets covered is as follows:
- Desktop PCs
- We exclude all software licensing costs from this category and also (wherever possible) the costs of standard accessories such as monitors, keyboards and mice.
- Portable PCs
- IT Consumables
- NB paper is not included here or elsewhere in the Kable taxonomy.
- Network equipment (for local connectivity)
- Peripherals and other hardware
Reasons To Buy
We've assessed the impact of austerity and the coalition government's diminished appetite for reform, and mapped out the implications of structural and political change. We've assessed the impact of a weak recovery and a double-dip recession to reforecast ICT spend to 2017. A team of eleven analysts have calculated the ICT spend for every organization in this report's scope and aggregated this to provide an invaluable guide to the market.
CAGR for hardware market in defense sector is -3.60%
Purchase this Report
- Telecom & IT
- Telecom & Datacom
- General Telecom & Datacom
- IT Hardware & Networks
- General IT Hardware & Networks
- Internet Business