The report on the global automotive terminals market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global automotive terminals market to grow with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on automotive terminals market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automotive terminals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive terminals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive terminals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in adoption for electric vehicles.
- Government regulations for emission in major countries.
- High voltage problem and design issues in an automotive terminal.
- Rising demand in the automotive industry for connected and autonomous vehicles.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive terminals market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, electric vehicle type, and application.
The Global Automotive Terminals Market by Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Car
The Global Automotive Terminals Market by Electric Vehicle Type
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric
- Hybrid Electric
- Battery Electric
The Global Automotive Terminals Market by Application
- Safety & Security System
- Lighting System
- Cooling, Emission Control, & Engine
- Battery System
- Body Control & Interiors
The companies covered in the report include
- Lear Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- PKC Group Ltd
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Viney Corporation Limited
- Grote Industries
- Keats Manufacturing
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive terminals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive terminals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive terminals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.