The report on the global home appliances market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global home appliances market to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on home appliances market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on home appliances market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global home appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global home appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising disposable income
- Growing digitalization
- The inclusion of the latest technologies in home appliances
- Consumers changing lifestyle
- The high cost of products
- Increasing awareness regarding smart integrated appliances
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global home appliances market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, and technology.
The Global Home Appliances Market by Product
- Kitchen Appliances
- ·Water Purifiers
- ·Food Processor
- Washing Appliances
- ·Dish Washer
- ·Washing Machine
- Entertainment Appliances
- Air Conditioner
The Global Home Appliances Market by Distribution Channel
The Global Home Appliances Market by Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Cellular Technology
The companies covered in the report include
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Midea Group.
- LG Electronics.
- V-ZUG Ltd
- Newell Brands
- Haier Inc
- De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the home appliances market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the home appliances market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global home appliances market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.