The report on the global aero-engine coating market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global aero-engine coating market to grow with a CAGR of Healthy % over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on aero-engine coating market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on aero-engine coating market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global aero-engine coating market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global aero-engine coating market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing the number of production of commercial aircraft
- Adoption in the usage of a material mix
- Aero-engine coating releases harmful VOCs during coating operations
- Improvement in coating materials and technologies
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global aero-engine coating market is segmented on the basis of aircraft type, types of coating, engine type, and form type.
The Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Aircraft Type
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- General Aviation
The Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Types of Coating
- Diffusion Aluminide Coatings
- Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Erosion and Corrosion Resistant Coatings
The Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Engine Type
The Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Form Type
- Wired Coating
- Powder Coating
- Liquid Coating
The companies covered in the report include
- Praxair S.T. Technology, Inc.
- A&A Thermal Spray Coatings
- TURBOCAM, Inc.
- APS Materials, Inc.
- United coatings Group
- DowDuPont Inc.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Indestructible Paint Limited
- Chromalloy Gas Turbine LLC
- OC Oerlikon Corporation AG
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the aero-engine coating market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the aero-engine coating market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global aero-engine coating market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.