The global antibacterial drugs market is estimated to have reach $43bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% in the first half of the forecast period. The Cephalosporins submarket held 28% of the global antibacterial drugs market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Global Antibacterial Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
Revenue forecasts for the 6 leading submarkets from 2019-2029:
Revenue forecasts for the 43 leading marketed antibacterial drugs from 2019-2029:
- Cephalosporins: Rocephin, Sulperazon, Ceftin/Zinnat, Meiact, Flomox, Teflaro, Zeftera, Ceftolozane-tazobactam, Ceftazidime-Avibactam
- Penicillins: Generic amoxicillin, Augmentin, Zosyn/Tazocin, Unasyn, Generic amoxicllin-clavulanic acid, Amoxil
- Fluoroquinolones: Avelox, Cravit, Vigamox, Ciprodex, Cipro/Ciprobay, Geninax, Defafloxacin
- Macrolides: Biaxin/Clarith, Zithromax, Dalacin, Dificid, Solithromycin.
- Carbapenems: Invanz, Merrem/Meropen, Primaxin, Doribax
- Other antibacterial drugs: Zyvox, Cubicin, Tygacil, TOBI/TIP, Solodyn, Vibativ, Sirturo, Tedizolid, Oritavancin, Dalbavancin, Nemonoxacin, Surotomycin
Revenue forecasts for the leading regional markets forecasted in this report are the following:
- North America
Each regional market is further segmented by the 6 leading submarkets.
Revenue forecasts for the leading national markets forecasted in this report are the following:
- The US
- The UK
- South Korea
This report discusses the selected companies:
- Adenium Biotech ApS
- Allecra Therapeutics GmbH
- BioVersys AG
- Eli Lilly
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Merck & Co.