The report presents a detailed market analysis including an in-depth study of the market drivers, opportunities, challenges, and growth trends mapped across segments. The market is segmented based on modality, motility, application, and regional presence. The increasing risk of data breaches along with privacy concerns among consumers, is one of the crucial issues to be looked upon in the current scenario. The effort to deliver such solutions, along with the growing demand of handheld devices, is acting as one of the major drivers for the global biometric authentication and identification market at present.
The increased usage of deep learning techniques for big data in biometrics, has been identified as the key opportunity that could escalate the market growth in the coming years. However, latent fingerprint and spoofing coupled with concerns of cyber threats, continue to remain the pain points of the market.
The modality chapter is divided into eight broader categories including fingerprint, vein pattern, facial, eye, palmprint, voice, handwritten, and others. The information supplied in the report includes key market players, market size, key restraints, and growth opportunities.
The classification of abovementioned different modalities into fixed and mobile motility, provides an in-depth analysis of the market statistics, key trends, and opportunities across regions.
The extensive research in various modalities by major players such as Fingerprint Cards AB, Fulcrum Biometrics, and Anviz Global, among others, has provided a plethora of applications including commercial, healthcare, government, and banking and financial. The report provides an exhaustive application analysis including the market statistics for different verticals and enumerates various use cases with a futuristic roadmap for each industry vertical.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Being an extensive research study on the leading as well as developing regions in the biometric authentication and identification market, such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest-of-the-World, the report provides the market statistics, drivers, challenges, and opportunities across these regions.
The report also formulates the entire supply chain of the market, along with industry trends of biometric authentication and identification, technology trends, and competitive scenario with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps, and market dynamics. Some of the key players identified in the report are Fulcrum Biometrics (India), Anviz Global (China), Fingerprint Cards AB (Sweden), M2SYS Technologies (U.S.), and Aware Inc. (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report:
- Why is fingerprint recognition so widely adopted, and which biometric recognition system is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period?
- What are the technology trends present in global biometric authentication and identification market?
- In the supply chain, who are the major stakeholders and how they are related to each other?
- What are the strategies and initiatives adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the biometric authentication and identification market?
- Which biometric motility category of the global biometric authentication and identification market is dominating in 2018 and which category is expected to dominate in 2023?
- What is the revenue generated by different applications, and which application category is currently dominating the global biometric authentication and identification market?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global biometric authentication and identification market during the forecast period, 2018-2023?
- Which country is expected to be dominant in adopting the biometric authentication and identification market during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global biometric authentication and identification market?
- What major opportunities do the major players foresee in the biometric authentication and identification market?
- What is the competitive scenario of the key players operating in the global biometric authentication and identification market?