Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- United Technologies Acquires Rockwell Collins and Announces Intention to Separate its Commercial Businesses, Otis and Carrier (formerly CCS), into Independent Entities
- Elbit Systems Delivers M-346 FMS and FTD to the Polish Air Force in a Move to Enable PLAF Cadets to Gain Top Quality Training & Superior Mission Readiness
- Central Flying Academy to Buy Alsim’s ALX Medium Jet that will Support its PPL, CPL and IR Offerings
- CAE to Acquire Bombardier’s Business Aircraft Training Business in a Transaction Valued at US$645 Million
- CAE Signs Long-Term Training Contract with easyJet in a Move to Provide the Most Innovative Training Solutions & Deliver the Greatest Training Experience
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Commercial Flight Simulation will remain the largest market, followed by Military Flight Simulation.
- Within the Commercial Flight Simulation market, Commercial FTS and Commercial FFS are projected to provide the largest revenue opportunities over the medium to long-term period.
Product Definition & Scope
- Flight Simulation is an established technique that offers a true and vibrant demonstration of the behavior of an aircraft, while facilitating one or more operators, normally pilots, to interact with the simulation. Virtual reality, used for flight simulation, ensures real-time experience through 3D sound systems, high-degree of realism, and color environment. The objective of flight simulation is to provide the user of the system a visual feeling of being in an aircraft.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Group/Segments:
- Commercial Flight Simulation (Commercial Full Flight Simulators, Commercial Flight Training Devices, & Commercial Flight Training Services), and Military Flight Simulation (Military Full Flight Simulators, Military Flight Training Devices, & Military Flight Training Services).
- The Boeing Company
- CAE, Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- FlightSafety International, Inc.
- HAVELSAN A.S.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Thales Group
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.