The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market to 2022: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics is a broad level market review of Global Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market covering 22 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates.
Car Rental (hiring of a passenger vehicle for self-drive, which includes cars and small vans, by both business and leisure travelers for short term duration; excluding leasing and long term rentals) market has evolved intensely in the very recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future.
Global number of operational cars available for short term rental were 6,130,366 vehicles in 2017. During the same year, the number of car rental transactions between a car rental company and consumers were 348.24 million. During the historic period, the number of operational cars grew at a CAGR of 4.75%, while the number of rental transactions grew at a CAGR of 3.87%.
The report “Global Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market to 2022: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics” provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Car Rental market aspects including overall market value by customer type - Business and Leisure, by point of rental - Airport and Non-Airport, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue, Car Rental Occasion, Days and Length for the period 2013 to 2017.
Furthermore, the report also details out Fleet Size (number of operational cars available for short term rental for the purpose of business, leisure, and insurance replacement) for the period 2013 to 2022 along with Utilization Rate and Average Revenue per Day from the Global Car Rental business.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to Global Car Rental market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Global Car Rental business.
- Analysis of the Utilization Rate, Fleet available for rent and actual on-rent days
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and average revenue per day for the period 2013 through to 2022
- Analytics on key market moving parameters rental occasions, rental days, average rental length and others.
- Key revenue statistics on Point of Rental and Insurance / Temporary Car Replacement market segments.
- Embrace the Market information at category and Segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual Market size and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned chlorine plants globally
- Understand regional chlorine supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global chlorine industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of chlorine capacity data.