Tesla, Inc., is an automotive and vertically integrated sustainable energy company that operates primarily in the US, China, and Norway. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles, electric batteries, and solar panels. Key products offered by Tesla include Model S, a five-adult passenger sedan; Model X, a sports utility vehicle; and the Model 3, a third generation electric vehicle, as well as energy solutions such as Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. Tesla’s main production factory is in Fremont, California, and it also operates two production/assembling facilities, notably Gigafactory 1 near Reno, Nevada, and Gigafactory 2 in Buffalo, New York.
The report provides information and insights into Tesla, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various innovation programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
- Details of investments into various disruptive technologies
- Detailed overview of Tesla ICT budget and contracts.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Tesla technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, and partnership strategies of Tesla.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies, digital transformation initiatives, partnerships and tech initiatives, ICT budget and contracts of the Company.