The global crude distillation unit capacity increased to 99,817 mbd in 2018 at an AAGR of 0.5% from 2013. It is further expected to increase to 121,454 mbd by 2023 at an AAGR of 3.9%. United States, China, Russia, India and Japan are the top five countries in the world accounting for 48.6% of total crude distillation unit capacity in 2018.
"Global Refinery Crude Distillation Units (CDU) Outlook to 2023 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Crude Distillation Units", is a comprehensive report on the global refinery CDU industry. The report provides refinery details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity for all active and new-build (planned and announced) refineries.
The report also provides global and regional refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2023. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional CDU capacities.
*Note: The report includes only those oil refineries that process crude oil and/or condensates only. Refineries that process other feedstock such as naphtha, lubes, etc. or lube blending units are not covered.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude distillation units
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refienry type, crude distillation units status for all active planned crude distillation unit refineries
- Provides historical data from 2013 to 2018, outlook to 2023
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned crude distillation units till 2023
- Information on crude distillation units capacities by refinery and country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned crude distillation units across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the crude distillation units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of crude distillation units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s crude distillation units refinery portfolio.