The report on the global medical nutrition market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global medical nutrition market to grow with a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on medical nutrition market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on medical nutrition market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical nutrition market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical nutrition market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing consumption of infant nutrition, home parenteral & enteral nutrition
- Growing aging population across globe
- Side effects or complications related to medical nutrition products
- Expanding focus on the research & development by leading manufacturers for better medical nutrition products
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global medical nutrition market is segmented on the basis of administration, product source, end user, and application.
The Global Medical Nutrition Market by Administration
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
The Global Medical Nutrition Market by Product Source
The Global Medical Nutrition Market by End User
The Global Medical Nutrition Market by Application
- Pediatric Malnutrition
- Renal Failure
The companies covered in the report include
- Kate Farms
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Danone Nutricia
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtrition, Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd
- NUTRICI?N M?DICA
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the medical nutrition market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the medical nutrition market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global medical nutrition market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.