The report on the global 3D radar market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global 3D radar market to grow with a CAGR of 18.7% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on 3D radar market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on 3D radar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 3D radar market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 3D radar market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand by defense and military
- Rising use of 3D radar in unmanned aerial vehicles
- Accurate detection of object as well as work in adverse weather conditions
- Oversensitive that may lead to inaccurate data.
- Huge investments by government
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global 3D radar market is segmented on the basis of component, services, frequency band, platform, and industry.
The Global 3D Radar Market by Component
The Global 3D Radar Market by Services
- Installation & Integration
The Global 3D Radar Market by Frequency Band
- D- Band (L-band Radar)
- HF- and VHF- Radar
- C- Band (UHF- Radar)
- E/F-band (S-band Radar)
The Global 3D Radar Market by Platform
The Global 3D Radar Market by Industry
- Automotive and Public Infrastructure
- Energy and Utilities
The companies covered in the report include
- Thales Group
- Saab AB
- Collins Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- BAE Systems
- Airbus S.A.S.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 3D radar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the 3D radar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 3D radar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.