The report on the global predictive analytics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global predictive analytics market to grow with a CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on the predictive analytics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on predictive analytics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global predictive analytics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global predictive analytics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising demand for advanced analytics to predict future outcomes and customer requirements
- Increase in the establishment of small and medium-sized businesses
- Advancements in cloud-based services
- Capability to make a fact-based decision
- The complexity of the process
- Frequent changes in regulations
- Ongoing advancement in technologies such as artificial intelligence
- Growing demand for the better analytic tool from the small and medium-sized businesses
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global predictive analytics market is segmented on the basis of components, organization size, delivery mode, application, and end user.
The Global Predictive Analytics Market by Components
- ·Risk Analytics
- ·Marketing Analytics
- ·Financial Analytics
- ·Web and Social Media Analytics
- ·Supply Chain Analytics
- ·Customer Analytics
- ·Professional Services
- ·Managed Services
The Global Predictive Analytics Market by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
The Global Predictive Analytics Market by Delivery Mode
- Cloud-based Technology
- On-premise Installation
The Global Predictive Analytics Market by Application
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Operations Management
- Workforce Management
- Network Management
- Other Applications
The Global Predictive Analytics Market by End User
- Telecom & IT
- Government, Public Administration & Utilities
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Energy and Utilities
The companies covered in the report include
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Advanced Analytics
- Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
- SAP SE
- NTT Data Corporation
- Fair Isaac Corporation.
- Mu Sigma.
- TIBCO Software Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the predictive analytics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the predictive analytics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global predictive analytics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.