The report on the global smart lighting and control systems market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global smart lighting and control systems market to grow with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on smart lighting and control systems market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on smart lighting and control systems market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart lighting and control systems market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart lighting and control systems market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing need for fencing at national borders
- Increasing agricultural projects, and need to protect it from animals
- Costly fencing material
- The U.S wants to build a new wall that would cost around $25 billion could be a major opportunity for the fencing market
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global smart lighting and control systems market is segmented on the basis of the component, and end-use application.
The Global Smart Lighting and Control Systems Market by Component
- Light Source
- ·Fluorescent Lamps and Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- ·Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Control System
- ·Proximity Sensing Technology
- ·Smartphone Enabled
- ·Daylight Sensing Technology
The Global Smart Lighting and Control Systems Market by End-use Application
- Highways & Roadways
- Public & Government Buildings
The companies covered in the report include
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Honeywell International Inc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lifi Labs, Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart lighting and control systems market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart lighting and control systems market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart lighting and control systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.