Our "Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector - Q4 2018", report provides detailed analysis of investment activities in the technology sector globally during the fourth quarter of 2018.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research and analysis expertise to allow stakeholders to identify investment dynamics in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and other regions.
- The report provides comprehensive coverage of investment activities including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity, both in terms of deal value and volume.
- It also provides a global snapshot of investment trends across sectors including hardware, software, and IT services, and information on best practices followed by market participants, in the form of case studies.
Reasons To Buy
This technology trends tracking report provides an insights into investment activities in the technology industry across the world in Q4 2018, including -
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global technology sector.
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the technology sector.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including hardware, software, and IT services.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the technology sector.
- The report also helps identify products and services that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain information about investor focus on key technology sectors.