Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 4.6% during the 2019 to 2023 outlook period. Total production is expected to increase to around 63,390 mmboe by 2023. Globally, new-build capex of US$666 billion is expected to be spent on planned and announced projects between 2019 and 2023 period. Among companies, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Exxon Mobil Corp, and Gazprom will lead in terms of new build capex spending during the outlook period.
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
- Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.