The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The rise in demand for packaged food and beverages is projected to drive the overall growth of the stand-up pouches market across the globe from 2018 to 2023.”
The stand-up pouches market is projected to grow from USD 20.1 billion in 2018 to USD 28.9 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The rising demand for packaged food & beverages and the need for cost-effective packaging solutions drives the demand for stand-up pouches. However, recycling of multi-layer structure and availability of substitutes are projected to inhibit the growth of the market.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
In terms of value, the round bottom segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The round bottom segment in the stand-up pouches market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, in terms of value. The growth of this segment can be attributed to its high demand in the food & beverages industry, as they are durable and render high stability to the product. Round bottom stand-up pouches are commonly used for lightweight products such as coffee, tea, sauces, and candies. They are considered ideal packaging solutions for products that weigh less than a pound. They are widely utilized in food & beverages packaging solutions due to the demand for compact and lightweight packaging solutions.
In terms of value, the aseptic segment is projected to lead the stand-up pouches market from 2018 to 2023.
The aseptic segment is projected to lead in the stand-up pouches market from 2018 to 2023, in terms of value. The demand for longer shelf life, consumer appeal, and high seal integrity are some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the aseptic segment. Aseptic stand-up pouches are manufactured using a special design filling machine, which sterilizes the inner film that protects the contents from bacteria. The increase in the adoption of aseptic stand-up pouches in ready-to-drink and dairy-based beverages is further projected to drive its demand.
In terms of both value and volume, the Asia Pacific stand-up pouches market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
In terms of both value and volume, the Asia Pacific stand-up pouches market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023. The growth of the market in this region is attributed to the increase in disposable income of individuals, which has led to a rise in the demand for ready-to-eat products. Furthermore, the easy availability of raw materials and the increasing demand for compact packaging solutions from highly populated countries such as India and China are projected to drive the demand for stand-up pouches.
In-depth interviews were conducted with Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the stand-up pouches market.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 30%, Tier 2: 45%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C-Level: 25%, D-level: 35%, and Others: 40%
- By Region: North America: 20%, Europe: 30%, Asia Pacific: 35%, Middle East & Africa: 10%, and South America: 5%
The stand-up pouches market comprises major manufacturers such as Amcor (Australia), Bemis Company (US), Berry Global Group (US), Mondi (Austria), Sonoco (US), Sealed Air (US), Coveris (Luxembourg), ProAmpac (US), Smurfit Kappa (Ireland), Huhtamaki (Finland), Constantia Flexibles (Austria), Winpak (Canada), Gualapack S.p.A. (Italy), Printpack (US), American Packaging Corporation (US), Bryce Corporation (US), Bischof + Klein SE & Co. KG (Germany), Clondalkin Group (Netherlands), Interflex Group (US), Swiss PAC Pvt Ltd (India), Glenroy, Inc. (US), C-P Flexible Packaging (US), St. Johns Packaging (Canada), Scholle IPN (US), and Shako Flexipack Pvt. Ltd. (India).
- The market study covers the stand-up pouches market across various segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of this market across different segments based on the form, type, closure type, application, and region.
- The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market, along with their company profiles, key observations related to their products and business offerings, recent developments undertaken by them, and key growth strategies adopted by them to enhance their position in the stand-up pouches market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report is projected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers in the overall stand-up pouches market and its segments and subsegments.
- This report is projected to help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape of the market and gain insights to improve the position of their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report also aims at helping the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, challenges, and opportunities.