Utilities Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five utilities industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five utilities industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five utilities industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five utilities industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $1,005.9 billion to the global utilities industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,178.9 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the utilities industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $752.3 billion in 2018. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $116.6 and $80.9 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $880.9 billion in 2023, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $130.3 and $103.2 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five utilities industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country