Travel & Tourism Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five travel & tourism Industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the emerging five travel & tourism Industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five travel & tourism Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five travel & tourism Industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five travel & tourism Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $1,595.9 billion to the global travel & tourism industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $2,190.5 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the travel & tourism industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $944.6 billion in 2018. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $263.9 and $230.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the travel & tourism industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,270.9 billion in 2023, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $380.4 and $347.3 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five travel & tourism Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five travel & tourism Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism Industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five travel & tourism Industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country